Jaguar I-Pace SUV 2019 review in a beautiful Swiss lake - Find Used Cars for Sale

Hot

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Jaguar I-Pace SUV 2019 review in a beautiful Swiss lake



Car of the year 2019, was proclaimed this year the Jaguar I-Pace, a very important title that will accompany the British pure electric car until the middle of next year. In the video below from YouTube channel Girl on Swiss Roads, you can see a nice review of the Jaguar I-pace in a beautiful Swiss lake. How does the electric car behave on the road? Is the overall quality worthy of the company name? Answers you will get next.




Description from YouTube channel Girl on Swiss Roads :
I'm taking the all-new Jaguar I-Pace for a ride along a beautiful Swiss lake. This is the first all-electric SUV from Coventry, the heart of Jaguar. The i Pace is here to compete with more established electric vehicles such as the Tesla Model X. But can Jaguar i-Pace give us the best of both worlds? Is the Ipace still a Jaguar? Come with me to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment